DO YOU HAVE PHOTOS TO SHARE?

PLEASE SCAN THEM AT 200 DPI AS JPG FILES AND SEND AS ATTACHMENTS.

mailto:bill.lavery1225@gmail.com

OR CONTACT ME FOR MY MAILING ADDRESS

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cumming Children In Paisley





The Cumming children when they were still in Paisley, Scotland. This would have been taken about 1915.
back row: Jean, Kitty (Catherine), Billy. front row: George, Donald, Diane (Dollina).

The three oldest children, Malcolm, Christina, and Peg (Margaret), are not present. Perhaps they were working as their ages would have been 20, 17, 16 years old. Rose died five years earlier and Annie, the youngest, was born two years later.

1 comment:

Edinburgh & Lothians Greenspace Trust said...

Hi Bill, I was interested to see this. My grandfather, William Cumming, was born and lived in Paisley, Scotland, until he died in (I think) in 1967, shortly before I was born. I wonder if he could have been related to this family?
Best wishes,
Liz Stewart (née Cumming)